Six lap lanes are available in our Jr Olympic Swimming Pool. The pool is heated appropriately year-round.
The lap pool is open every day from 5:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
La Paloma Country Club offers its members a Masters Swim Program. The Masters adult swim team is for everyone, from novice swimmers to elite-level swimmers and is for all adults ages 18 to 80+. Masters Swim practices are offered five days a week. For the latest on Master Swim times please go to Dolphins Of The Desert website.
The La Paloma Swim Team (for children 5 to 18) utilizes the pool from April thru July but will always make a lane available for adult members who wish to swim laps during that time.
No lifeguard is on duty. Members and guests swim at their own risk.
Member Pool Hours: 5:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. daily
Resort Pool Guidelines
- Members must present their member ID card to use the resort pool
- Each membership is allowed no more than four (4) guests at any given time; members must accompany guests at all times.
- Country club members under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult or legal guardian.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted in the pool area. Food and beverages can be purchased at Sabino's Pool Bar & Grill.
- All lounge chairs, umbrellas, tables, and chairs are on a first come first serve basis.
- No diapers are permitted in the pool.
- Radios and other sound systems require headphones.
- No rafts, inner tubes or any other flotation devices allowed except for water wings, flotation vests, or "noodles".
- The Westin La Paloma Resort and La Paloma Country Club are not responsible for lost articles.
- Running, pushing, back diving, flips, and rough play are not permitted.
- Failure to follow the rules may result in removal from the pool area.
- No lifeguard is on duty. Members and guests swim at their own risk.
Waterslide Hours: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Daily