Tennis & Pickleball
La Paloma Country Club is known as a premier tennis club in Tucson. La Paloma boasts ten championship tennis courts with four superb clay courts, six hard courts and a sunken, cushioned center court. The tennis courts are impeccably maintained to offer unparalleled playing conditions and our tennis professionals are here to improve your game. Two courts are dual-lined for pickleball.
- Cardio Tennis
- Couple & Singls Social Tennis
- Jr Tennis Clinics
- USTA League
- Inter Club Matches
Participating in these events is a great way to enhance your game and connect with other members. Players of all levels are welcome to participate in our events. For more information, check out our social calendar.
Tennis Court Hours: Dawn until 9:00 p.m., seven days a week. Court times are available for up to two hours.
Reservations: Tennis courts can be reserved 3 days in advance via the member login page on the website or through the ForeTees app.
Ball Machine: A ball machine is available for use on tennis court #10 and is complimentary for members.
Tennis Professionals are available for private lessons 7 days a week.
Eric Styrmoe, Director of Tennis:
- Winner of 11 consecutive City Championships
- All-Big Sky Conference player at Weber State
- Inducted into the Webet State sports Hall of Fame
- Certified by the United States Professional Tennis Association
Mark Hardy, Head Tennis Professional:
- 1969 state champion at Catalina
- All-Wac player at Arizona
- Won more than 25 singles and doubles championships in various Tucson events before joining the ATP tour
- Inducted into the Pima County Sports Hall of Fame