Tennis & Pickleball
La Paloma Country Club is known as a premier tennis club in Tucson. La Paloma boasts ten championship tennis courts with four superb clay courts, six hard courts and a sunken, cushioned center court. The tennis courts are impeccably maintained to offer unparalleled playing conditions and our tennis professionals are here to improve your game. Courts 9 & 10 are dual-lined for pickleball.
Tennis Court Hours: Dawn until 9:00 p.m., seven days a week. Court times are available for up to two hours.
Reservations: Tennis courts can be reserved 3 days in advance via the member login page on the website or through the ForeTees app.
Ball Machine: A ball machine is available for use on tennis court #10 and is complimentary for members.
Tennis Professionals are available for private lessons 7 days a week.
Eric Styrmoe, Director of Tennis:
- Winner of 11 consecutive City Championships
- All-Big Sky Conference player at Weber State
- Inducted into the Webet State sports Hall of Fame
- Certified by the United States Professional Tennis Association
Mark Hardy, Head Tennis Professional:
- 1969 state champion at Catalina
- All-Wac player at Arizona
- Won more than 25 singles and doubles championships in various Tucson events before joining the ATP tour
- Inducted into the Pima County Sports Hall of Fame